So, space is cool and all, and we should engineer things for it, and go there and explore, and bring back souvenirs… but we forget to ask ourselves THE fundamental questions. Does space exploration actually exist? Did we land on the moon, or was that a sound studio? Were the Beatles within spitting distance of…
- Green Stuff: Space Exploits Tangentially Related to St. Paddy’s
- How do the presidential candidates stack up when it comes to space?
- Debate: What is the Purpose of Space Exploration? The Case for Settlement
- Debate: What is the Purpose of Space Exploration? The Case for Science
- Man Walked on the Moon… or Did He?